Neat Smart Organization System - Connect Neat & QuickBooks Online
Learn how to activate your QuickBooks account as a connection in the Neat Software (Premium & Business Plans). If you have already set up your QuickBooks connection in Neat, click here for exporting instructions.
Activate QuickBooks in the Neat Software
- Click on the small down arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and click My Account. On the Account Settings page, click on the Connections tab.
- Click Connect and you’ll be prompted to login with your QuickBooks account. Fill in your username/email address and password, then click Log In.
- A new message box will appear requesting your permission to access information in your QuickBooks account. Scroll down until you see Authorize and click that button.
- Learn how to map data to QuickBooks.
- Once mapping is completed you’ll be ready to export to QuickBooks.