Export Selected Date Range in the Neat Smart Organization System
The Neat Web App now has ALL of the desktop features, and so much more! You can continue to use this desktop application, however, all new features, improvements, and updates will occur in our Neat Web Application.
The Neat Web App provides an updated and enhanced export experience. Log in to your Neat account on the Web App here and check out this Help Center article for steps on exporting your data.
Learn how to export multiple selected items in the Neat Smart Organization System. Neat's Filter function allows you to search for the items you want to export by the date they were created. Follow the steps below to filter items by date and export those items into a table:
Export Selected Date Range
- In the Folders pane, click on the folder that contains the files you want to export.
- In the Details View pane, click Show Filters.
- Click the small down arrow next to Date Added and then select the date criteria for the files you want to export.
- In this example, we filtered for items added in the Last 7 Days.
- In the menu above the Details View pane, click the small down arrow next to the Save To icon. Select either PDF, CSV or XLS in the drop-down menu.
- A Save As window will open. Browse to the location you want the exported files to be saved in, enter a File Name, then click Save. The exported files will appear in the location you selected in Step 6.