Searching in Neat 2.0
With all the stored documents within your Neat account, it can become a bit overwhelming trying to find the exact item you are looking for. Luckily, Neat is making your life easier by providing quick and easy ways to locate your information.
- How can I search across all of my data?
- How can I search for items within Neat 2.0 using filters?
- Why am I unable to do an advanced search?
How can I search across all of my data?
When logging into the Neat 2.0 web app, you will see a search bar at the top towards the left. When inputting information within the search bar, the system conducts a search across all data held within your account.
How can I search for items within Neat 2.0 using filters?
- Click on File Cabinet from the menu to the left.
- At the top of the new window, underneath Folders, you will see a box labeled Item Type.
- When you click on the dropdown arrow within the box labeled item type, you will see multiple options appear. Here, you can select multiple item types to filter just the specific item types you are looking for.
You can use filter in any folder in your database.
Why am I unable to do an advanced search?
An advanced search was previously available within Neat Cloud and unfortunately is not available within the Neat 2.0 web app. We know how important this feature was to our customers and are currently working to have the feature added in the near future, along with other updates.