Import Images into the Neat Smart Organization System
Learn how to import images in the Neat Smart Organization System. Neat supports importing of JPG, TIF, PNG, and BMP image file formats of any size. Follow the steps below to start importing items into the Smart Organization System.
- Click the small down arrow next to the Scan button, then select Import Files.
- An Import window will open. In the Import window, click <Browse.
- An Open window will appear. Browse to the image files you want to import. To import multiple images at once, hold down the Ctrl key and select the image files you want to import, then click Open. In this example, we'll import two PNG image files.
- The selected files will appear in the Import window. Use the menu at the bottom of the Import window to select the Location the imported files will be saved in, the Item Type, and whether you want to use NeatVerify credits, then click Import.
- The Import window will close. Neat will display a Processing message until the import has been completed. The file will appear in the location you selected in Step 4.
Alternatively, you can also import images by dragging and dropping images into the Neat Smart Organization System.