Windows - Set File Permissions
Follow the steps below to modify your computer's file/folder permissions:
- Right-click on a folder that you want to add permissions to and choose Properties:
- Select the Security Tab. Click the Edit button and then click Add.
- Next, click on the listed groups/usernames and check the Full Control box in the Allow column (Ignore SYSTEM & CREATOR OWNER).
- Click Add to add the following if they are missing:
- Click Apply and OK to save these changes and close the window.