Neat Smart Organization System - How to Manage QuickBooks Desktop Connections
Learn how to reconnect, delete, and switch between multiple QuickBooks desktop connections in Neat.
Delete a QuickBooks Account from Connections
- Click on your name at the top right hand corner of the software and choose My Account.
- Locate the Connections tab to see your current connections.
- Click Disconnect to disconnect your currently connected QuickBooks desktop account.
- Then select Connect to manage your connections.
- In the new window you will see your saved connections, place a check mark in front of the account you want to delete, then choose Delete.
- In the confirmation window choose Delete.
Please Note: Deleting an account will also delete any configuration settings and mappings.