Neat Smart Organization System Neat Smart Organization System - How to Manage QuickBooks Desktop Connections
Neat Smart Organization System - How to Manage QuickBooks Desktop Connections
Please Note: Neat Web App now has ALL of the desktop features, and so much more! You can continue to use this desktop application, however, all new features, improvements, and updates will occur in our Neat web application. Click here to learn more!
Learn how to reconnect, delete, and switch between multiple QuickBooks desktop connections in Neat.
Delete a QuickBooks Account from Connections
- Click on your name at the top right hand corner of the software and choose My Account.
- Locate the Connections tab to see your current connections.
- Click Disconnect to disconnect your currently connected QuickBooks desktop account.
- Then select Connect to manage your connections.
- In the new window you will see your saved connections, place a check mark in front of the account you want to delete, then choose Delete.
- In the confirmation window choose Delete.
Please Note: Deleting an account will also delete any configuration settings and mappings.