The Raven Pro scanner is a TWAIN compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
- This scanner is supported in both Windows and Mac environments.
- The Raven Pro scanner can scan via wifi. However, it needs to be connected via USB to connect with the Neat Scan Utility (v.1.4.3 or later).
- You can rotate images in the Neat Scan Utility but you can save time when scanning from the Raven Pro scanner by loading pages upside down.
Scanning to your @neatcloud.com email.
- Because the Raven scanner has a scan to email option, it can be set to send scanned items directly to Neat cloud using the your @neatcloud.com email address.
- Press Destination on the Raven touchscreen (on the right side).
- Press Email.
- Enter the recipient email address and press Go.
- Place the items to be scanned in the feeder and press Scan.
- Images can be edited before emailing by tapping them.
- Press Send to Destination.
Connecting the Raven Pro scanner to the Neat Scan Utility
- Do not connect the Raven Pro scanner until the scan drivers are installed.
- If not already done, install the TWAIN driver for the Raven Pro scanner. For Windows, download here. For Mac, download here.
- Connect the Raven Pro scanner to your computer via USB cable.
- Power on the Raven scanner.
- Open the Neat Scan Utility.
- Use the settings options and Scan button within the Neat Scan Utility to scan your items.
For more information please see the Neat Scan Utility FAQ