The Fujitsu fi-7160 is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
- This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
- Make sure you load files into the scanner face down to scan.
Connecting the Fujitsu fi-7160 to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Fujitsu fi-7160 if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Fujitsu fi-7160.
- Select the PaperStream IP (TWAIN) 1.42.05685 driver if you are using a 32-bit computer.
- Select the PaperStream IP (TWAIN x64) 1.42.05685 driver if you are using a 64-bit computer.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display PaperStream IP fi-7160 as the selected scanner.