3rd Party Scanners Fujitsu fi-7160
Fujitsu fi-7160The Fujitsu fi-7160 is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Cloud Powered software.
- This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
- Make sure you load files into the scanner face down when scanning.
Connecting the Fujitsu fi-7160 to Neat
- Close Neat and disconnect your Fujitsu fi-7160 if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Fujitsu fi-7160. Select the PaperStream IP (TWAIN) 1.42.05685 driver if you are using a 32-bit computer. Select the PaperStream IP (TWAIN x64) 1.42.05685 driver if you are using a 64-bit computer.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch Neat.
- To scan, click on the Scan button at the top left hand corner of the Cloud Powered software.