This is Neat's newest web app and New Neat Experience. The Neat cloud service allows you to add files – or access files – from anywhere!
- Quick guide to getting started with Neat
- What are the system requirements for Neat?
- How do I login and access Neat?
- How do I get my items into Neat?
- How do I provide feedback on the Neat web app?
- Other FAQs
Quick guide to getting started with Neat
Check out our onboarding checklist to help with getting started.
What are the system requirements for Neat?
Neat is a web-based cloud application that can be accessed using a web browser like Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. You must have an active Neat Cloud subscription plan in order to use Neat.
How do I login and access the Neat?
- Go to app.neat.com
- Enter your existing Neat user name and password credentials.
How do I get my items into Neat?
There are many ways to get items into Neat such as:
- Snap a picture of your items with the Neat Mobile App.
- Email items directly to your Neat account using Neat’s Neat Cloud email address feature.
- Import items from your computer directly into New Neat.
- Scan items into Neat using the Desktop Scan Utility.
How do I provide feedback on the Neat web app?
Please visit the Neat Ideas Portal to share your ideas and feedback on the Neat web app.
- Folder Management
- Item Management
- Managing Columns
- Searching for Items
- Emailing Items
- Printing Images