Neat 2.0 FAQ
This is Neat's newest web app and New Neat Experience. The Neat cloud service allows you to add files – or access files – from anywhere!
- Quick guide to getting started with Neat 2.0
- What are the system requirements for Neat 2.0?
- How do I login and access Neat 2.0?
- How do I get my items into Neat 2.0?
- How do I provide feedback on the Neat 2.0 web app?
- Neat Cloud 1.0 vs. Neat 2.0 Comparison Chart
- Other FAQs
Quick guide to getting started with Neat 2.0
Check out our onboarding checklist to help with getting started.
What are the system requirements for Neat 2.0?
Neat 2.0 is a web-based cloud application that can be accessed using a web browser like Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. You must have an active Neat Cloud subscription plan ( Lite, Premium,or Business) in order to use Neat 2.0.
How do I login and access the Neat 2.0?
- Go to app.neat.com
- Enter your existing Neat user name and password credentials.
How do I get my items into Neat 2.0?
There are many ways to get items into Neat 2.0 such as:
- Snap a picture of your items with the Neat Mobile App.
- Email items directly to your Neat 2.0 account using Neat’s Neat Cloud email address feature.
- Import items from your computer directly into New Neat.
- Scan items into Neat 2.0 using the Desktop Scan Utility.
How do I provide feedback on the Neat 2.0 web app?
Please visit the Neat Ideas Portal to share your ideas and feedback on the Neat 2.0.
Neat Cloud 1.0 vs. Neat 2.0 Comparison Chart
- Folder Management
- Item Management
- Managing Columns
- Searching for Items
- Emailing Items
- Printing Images