Neat Plan FAQThis is Neat's updated web app and latest Neat Experience for managing your business. The Neat cloud service allows you to add files – or access files – from anywhere!
Neat Plan FAQs
- What are the system requirements?
- How do I login and access Neat?
- How do I get my items into Neat?
- How do I provide feedback on the Neat web app?
- Other FAQs
What are the system requirements?Neat is a web-based cloud application that can be accessed using a web browser like Chrome (Recommended), FireFox, and Safari. You must have an active Neat Cloud subscription plan in order to use Neat.
How do I login and access Neat?
- Go to app.neat.com
- Enter your existing Neat username and password credentials.
How do I get my items into Neat?There are many ways to get items into Neat such as:
- Snap a picture of your items with the Neat Mobile App.
- Email items directly to your Neat account using Neat’s Neat Cloud email address feature.
- Import items from your computer directly into New Neat.
- Scan items into Neat using the Desktop Scan Utility.
How do I provide feedback on the Neat web app?
- To provide feedback and share your ideas, login to your Neat account and click Help & Support in the bottom left hand corner.
- Then click Feedback / Ideas.
Bookkeeping & Financial Management
- Transactions in Neat
- Transaction Reporting (Accounting Reporting)
- Monthly Review in Neat
- Insights in Neat
- Vendor Mapping
- Starting Balances
- Journal Entries
- Transaction Itemization
- Suggested Transaction Matching
- Folder Management
- Item Management
- Managing Columns
- Searching for Items
- Emailing Items
- Printing Images