HP Officejet 8040 Users: Set your Neat Password & Login
The first time you use your NeatConnect scanner you will be walked through connecting to a wifi connection, creating or logging into your Neat account and running a test scan.
- The first thing you’ll see is the welcome screen. Click next to begin.
- You’ll then be shown all available networks. NOTE: If your wifi network does not display, scroll to the bottom of the list and choose Other… You can then enter your network manually.
- Once you select your network enter your password and hit Connect.
- Once connected you’ll be prompted to select if you are a New User or an Existing User. If you’ve never created an account with Neat or want to use a new email address click New User.
- You’ll then be prompted to either login to your existing account, or enter an email and password to create a new account.
- If you are new user your account with now be created. If you are an existing user your account will now be connected to your NeatConnect scanner.
- You can then follow through the rest of the prompts to run your test scan and then start scanning with your NeatConnect!