Sharing Accounts in NeatLearn how to share your Neat account with others in the Neat web app. Neat allows you to easily collaborate with others by sharing your account with them. The recipient(s) will gain full access to your Neat account. Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions about folder sharing below.
- What is account sharing?
- How many users can I share my account with?
- Can I change my user permissions?
- How do I share my account?
- How can I verify who I shared my account with previously?
- How do I comment on an item in a shared Neat account?
- How do I revoke access to my Neat account?
- Can multiple accounts be shared with me?
- I’ve been given access to multiple account, how do I switch between these accounts?
What is account sharing?Account sharing allows you to invite other users to your Neat account. Upon accepting an invitation to your Neat account, these users will create their own login credentials to your account and will have full access to view, edit, and comment on all items stored in your Neat account. If you wish to selectively share only a portion of your Neat account with another user, then please see steps for Folder Sharing.
How many users can I share my account with?You can share your account with up to 4 other users. These users do not need to have their own active Neat account.