If you find that app.neat.com is unresponsive or you're experiencing strange behavior in the app, please check the basic browser troubleshooting listed here:
- Refresh the tab you're using for Neat or restart your browser altogether.
- Verify you are using a recommended browser.
- Confirm you are using the latest version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Try a different recommended browser.
Verify you are using a recommended browser.
For the best experience, you should always use the latest available version of your browser.
Internet Exporer is definitvely not supported for use with Neat. The Internet Explorer browser is now discontinued and has been replaced by the Microsoft Edge browser which may be used with Neat.
Confirm you are using the latest version of your browser.
The following links will provide you with steps to make sure you are on the latest version of our recommended browsers:
Clear your browser's cache.
Clear Cache in Chrome
Clear Cache in Firefox
Clear Cache in Safari