Mac OS 10.14 Mojave: Neat Scanner Driver
Please note that the information provided on this page is related to products and/or services which are no longer supported and agent support is no longer available. This information is provided as a courtesy for users who may still need troubleshooting or FAQ information on end-of-life products.
Neat and Apple have finalized a driver update for connection between Neat scanners and Mac OS 10.14 Mojave. The new (v4.0.1) driver is available here for download.
Installing Neat Mojave Driver
- Disconnect the scanner from your Mac.
- Download the Mojave Driver.
- Open the driver in your downloads and click through to install it on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you MUST RESTART your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Once the restart is complete, plug your scanner back in and relaunch your Neat software to try to scan.