Filtering in Neat 2.0
With all the stored documents within your Neat account, it can become a bit overwhelming trying to find the exact item you are looking for. Luckily, Neat is making your life easier by providing quick and easy ways to filter your information. Filter from any view in Neat 2.0!
- How can I search for items within Neat 2.0 using filters?
- What is a keyword search filter and how do I use it?
How can I search for items within Neat 2.0 using filters?
- You can filter items from any view in Neat 2.0. Locate items you want to filter.
- At the top of the window, you will see a box labeled Filters. If you are in a folder in your file cabinet, then you will also see a box labeled Item type.
- When you click on the dropdown arrow within the box labeled item type, you will see multiple options appear. Here, you can select multiple item types to filter just the specific item types you are looking for.
- When you click on the dropdown arrow within the box labeled Filters, you will see multiple options appear. Here, you can filter items using the various column fields available in Neat 2.0. You can filter by as many of these categories as possible all at one time.
What is a keyword search filter and how do I use it?
A keyword search filter allows you to filter a group of items by your own filter term. Check out the example below.
- In this example, we need to locate a receipt that contains items we purchased for a party. I know that the receipt includes a couple items including pasta.
- To do a keyword search for pasta, click Filters, then select Keyword Search.
- In the Keyword Search text box, enter the keyword you want to search and filter by. In this example we will search by keyword 'pasta'.
- Neat will then reload and show me only the items that include my keyword.