The Canon DR-C240 is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Connecting the Canon DR-C240 to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Canon DR-C225 if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Canon DR-C240.
- Select the ISIS/TWAIN/WIA driver.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display Canon DR-C240 TWAIN as the selected scanner.