Neat Smart Organization System - Export to H&R Block
Learn how to export items to H&R Block using the Neat Smart Organization System. Neat allows you to save items as .TXF files that can be imported to the H&R Block software. Follow the steps below to create a TXF export.
How to Export to H&R Block
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System. (orange logo)
- In the Folders pane, click on the folder that contains the items you want to export to H&R Block.
- In the Details View pane, click on the item you want to export, then click the small down arrow next to the Send To icon and select Tax Software.
- A Save As window will open. Browse to the location where you want the file to be saved, type in a File Name, and click Save.
- The .TXF H&R Block compatible file will be saved in the location you selected in Step 4. You can then import the file into the H&R Block software.