Export to TurboTax – Selected Date Range
Learn how to export items in a selected date range to TurboTax using the Neat Smart Organization System. Neat’s Filter function allows you to search for the items you want to export to TurboTax by the date they were created. Follow the steps below to select a date range.
Export to TurboTax – Selected date Range
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System software (orange logo)
- In the Folders pane, click on the folder that contains the files you want to export.
- In the Details View pane, click Show Filters.
- Click the small down arrow next to Date Added and then select the date criteria for the files you want to export.
- In this example, we filtered for items added in the Last 7 Days. Once you’ve selected your date range, in the menu above the Details View pane, click the small down arrow next to the Send To icon. Select Tax Software in the drop-down menu.
- A Save As window will open. Browse the location you want the exported files to be saved in, enter a File Name, then click Save.
- The exported .TXF TurboTax compatible files will appear in the location you selected in Step 6. You can then import these files to your TurboTax software.