Account Settings in Neat
You can access your Account Settings in Neat where you can view or update your account settings.
- How do I open Account Settings?
- How do I check my current subscription?
- Where can I manage my subscription plan add-ons?
- How can I change default settings for my account?
- Where do I access my billing or contact Support?
- How can I manage my invited users?
- How can I change my account name in Neat?
- How can I edit my business profile in Neat?
How do I open Account Settings?
- Log into Neat and click your name in the top right corner. A drop-down list will appear.
- Click Account Settings to display your account options.
- Once you are on the Account Settings page, you can view or manage the following options.
How do I check my current subscription?
Check under Subscription Details which displays your current Neat subscription plan (Basic or Complete). You may upgrade your plan by clicking Upgrade Plan to view and select a new subscription plan.
Where can I manage my subscription plan add-ons?
Add-ons you currently subscribe to such as QuickBooks Desktop appear under Account Settings. You can also upgrade your plans from here.
How can I change default settings for my account?
You can select Currency and Mileage options under System Defaults.
- Currency provides the option to select either US dollars (USD) or Canadian dollars (CAD). Set is grayed out until you make a change. You must click Set to make the change effective.
- Mileage (or Kilometer) rates can be adjusted. Click Set after making your adjustment. You can always go back to the default rate of $0.545 / mile by clicking Reset.
Where do I access billing or contact support?
When clicking on your name in the top right corner, you will see an option labeled Billing. Here you can manage your billing and contact support
How can I manage my invited users?
You can view status and add notes for any invited users under User Management. Click Invite to add new users. Under Actions you can:
- Remove users by clicking the minus sign.
- Resend an invitation by clicking the circular arrow.
- Edit a user’s name and add notes by clicking the pencil icon.
For more information about shared users and managing shared users, please click here.
How can I change my account name in Neat?
You are now able to change the Account Name within Neat.
- Once you click on Account Settings in the top right hand corner, you will see an option to Change your account name
- After you click on change, a pop up will appear that will allow you to change your Account name. Once you have made the desired changes, Click Save.
How do I edit my Business profile in Neat?
You can now edit your business profile within Neat.
- One you click on Account Settings in the top right hand corner, you will see an option to edit your Business profile.
- After you click on Edit Business profile, a pop up will appear that will allow you to edit your business profile information. Once you have made the desired changes, Click Save.
- You can also select that you simply use Neat for personal reasons. When selecting that option, all other fields will become greyed out and you can select Save.