Neat Smart Organization System Create a Local Backup in the Neat Smart Organization System
Create a Local Backup in the Neat Smart Organization System
Create a Local Backup
- In your Neat software, click on your name at the top right hand corner and select My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, locate the Preferences tab.
- Under Offline Settings locate the Local File Location. Next to it, you will see where your local file is saved on your computer.
- Browse to that location on your computer.
- If you open that folder, you will see a list of all the files in your Neat software, saved as PDFs.
- To create a backup of your files, right click on the folder that contains all your PDFs and choose Copy.
- Browse to the location you want to save your back up, right-click and choose Paste. Your Neat files will then be copied and placed in the selected location.