Neat Smart Organization System Create a Local Backup in the Neat Smart Organization System
Create a Local Backup in the Neat Smart Organization System
Please Note: Neat 2.0 now has ALL of the desktop features, and so much more! You can continue to use this desktop application, however, all new features, improvements, and updates will occur in our (Neat 2.0) web application. Click here to learn more!
Create a Local Backup
- In your Neat software, click on your name at the top right hand corner and select My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, locate the Preferences tab.
- Under Offline Settings locate the Local File Location. Next to it, you will see where your local file is saved on your computer.
- Browse to that location on your computer.
- If you open that folder, you will see a list of all the files in your Neat software, saved as PDFs.
- To create a backup of your files, right click on the folder that contains all your PDFs and choose Copy.
- Browse to the location you want to save your back up, right-click and choose Paste. Your Neat files will then be copied and placed in the selected location.