Neat Smart Organization System - Remove Neat as an Integrated Application from QuickBooks Desktop
Learn how to not only delete a QuickBooks account connection in Neat, but also completely remove Neat as an integrated application in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click on your name at the top right hand corner of the software and choose My Account.
- Locate the Connections tab to see your current connections.
- Click Disconnect to disconnect your currently connected QuickBooks desktop account.
- Then select Connect to manage your connections.
- In the new window you will see your saved connections, place a check mark in front of the account you want to delete, then choose Delete.
- In the confirmation window choose Delete.
Please Note: Deleting an account will also delete any configuration settings and mappings.
- Now switch over to your QuickBooks Desktop account.
- Click Edit and then click Preferences.
- In Preferences, choose Integrated Applications from the list to the left. Then select the Company Preferences tab, at the top of the window.
- Place a checkmark in front of Neat Sync Manager and then choose Remove.
- In the confirmation window, select Yes.
- Choose OK on the Preferences page to save your changes and close the window.
Neat and QuickBooks desktop will now be completely disconnected. If you need to reconnect your QuickBooks Desktop account back to Neat now, as a part of troubleshooting, please visit Connecting Neat to QuickBooks Desktop.