Update Credit Card
If you need to update the payment method on your Neat account, you can do so by logging into our secure self-service portal. Once logged in you can update the expiration date on a credit card that is currently on file, or add a new credit card to your account. Follow the steps below to update your payment information. Update credit card
- Open your Neat software or login into the Neat Cloud site. Note: If you activated your Neat Cloud with a PIN code you will not be able to access the billing portal as we do not have any of your billing information. You will, instead, be redirected to neat.com.
- Next, click on your name in the upper right of the window - select Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, look for the Billing and Support box and click Manage Billing.
- You will be redirected to the Neat Self Service Portal. Select Payment Method from the left.
- Fill in all the payment information requested and select Update to save the changes.
- Note: Your new credit card information will be added and any overdue balance will be charged.