Updating your Log In Email Address
When you create a Neat account, the email address you enter is the used as the login for that account. You cannot change the email address once the account has been created but you can create a new account and register with a new email address. Once the new email address is registered, you can then migrate information contained in the account with your previous email to your new account.
Can I change my log in email address within Neat?
Yes! You can now easily update the email address associated with your Neat account at any time. Please follow the steps below to learn how to!
How can I update my log in email address?
- Login to app.neat.com.
- Click on your name, and select User Settings.
- Under Personal Information select Change next to email.
- Enter the new email address twice and select Save.
Please Note: You cannot change your email address to an email address that is associated with another Neat account. If you try to, you will get an error.
- Once the change is complete, you will see that a confirmation message was sent to the new email address.
- This is now the new email address you will use to login to your Neat account at app.neat.com, on the mobile application, on any Neat scanners, and the Self Service Portal.
- This does not change your Neat Cloud email address. To change your @neatcloud.com email address, please contact Neat support for assistance.