Neat Smart Organization System - Create a Multi-Conditional Search
Learn how to create a multi-conditional search using the Neat Smart Organization System. Neat's convenient Filter function allows you to search your data by multiple criteria, including Date Added, Item Type and Status to quickly find the items you are looking for. Follow the steps below to start a multi-conditional search.
Create a multi-conditional search
- In the Folders pane, select the location you would like to search. In this example, we will search All Files.
- In the Details View pane, click Show Filters.
- A Filters menu will appear to the left of the Details View pane.
- To search by file type, click the All File Types drop-down menu.
- In this example, we'll search for a Document. As you see below, the filter has narrowed from 22 files to 3 documents.
- To search Item Status within this Item Type Filter, click and select from the Item Status drop-down menu. In this example, we'll select the item that is missing information.
- The item that you searched for will appear in the Details View pane, and you will see that 2 Filters have been applied to the search. To remove the search conditions, click the small X next to the 2 Filters indicator.
- To hide the Filters pane, click Hide Filters. The Folders pane will be restored.