The Brother DS-920DW is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Connecting the Brother DS-920DW to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Brother DS-920DW if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Brother DS-920DW.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button in the Neat Scan Utility.
The scanner drop down box will now display Brother DS-920DW as the selected scanner. If you don't see it listed, then click on the scanner drop down and select it.