With the NeatConnect scanner, you are able to scan to other cloud services including: OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, and Google Drive. Follow the steps below to learn how to add your DropBox account as a destination to the NeatConnect scanner.
- On the NeatConnect scanner, tap the Settings Gear on the bottom left hand corner of the home screen as shown below. This will bring you into the settings screen.
- Tap Add New Destinations.
- Select the type of Destination: Cloud Services, Email or FTP.
- Select DropBox.
- You will then be asked to go to www.neat.com/dropbox to login to your Neat account.
- Once at www.neat.com/dropbox, sign into your Neat account and choose Sign In.
- After logging into your Neat account, you will then need to login to your DropBox account. Click Sign In To Dropbox to continue.
- Sign into your DropBox account and choose Sign in.
- Click Allow to allow your NeatConnect to access files on your DropBox account.
- Next, you will be prompted to go back to your NeatConnect scanner to finish the setup.
- Back on your NeatConnect, tap Continue.
- Sign into your Neat Account.
- You have now successfully added your DropBox account as a destination to your NeatConnect scanner. You will see a confirmation message and some information about where to find scans that you send to your DropBox account. Click Done.
- To scan to your DropBox account, make sure you have DropBox selected under the Scan option, by swiping left or right on your destiantions.
Please note: Currently you can only add 1 DropBox account at a time to the NeatConnect scanner.