Neat Smart Organization System Neat Smart Organization System - Select Multiple Items to Import
Neat Smart Organization System - Select Multiple Items to Import
Please Note: Neat 2.0 now has ALL of the desktop features, and so much more! You can continue to use this desktop application, however, all new features, improvements, and updates will occur in our (Neat 2.0) web application. Click here to learn more!
Import multiple items
- Click the small down arrow next to the Scan button, then click Import Files.
- An Import window will open. In the Import window, click Browse. Please note: Only PDF, JPG, TIF, PNG, and BMP files can be imported.
- Browse your computer and select the files that you want to import. Hold down the Ctrl key until you are finished clicking all of the files you want to import. In the example below, two files have been selected. When finished, click Open.
- The selected items will appear in the Import window. Use the menu at the bottom of the window to select the Location you want the file to be saved in, the Item Type you want the item to be saved as, and whether you want to apply NeatVerify credits and then click Import.
- An icon will appear in the upper right corner next to your username indicating that the Imports are processing. When complete, the imported files will appear in the location that you selected in Step 3.