Windows: Reinstalling Scanner Drivers
Learn how to reinstall scanner drivers in Neat for Windows. If you need to download drivers for your scanner for the first time, click here instead. If you are having issues with your scanner, follow the steps below to remove and reinstall your scanner drivers.
Reinstall/Repair scanner drivers
- Find your scanner model number by looking on the underside (bottom) of the scanner.
- Unplug your scanner and close Neat on your computer.
- Depending on your scanner’s model number, follow these steps:
Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\The Neat Company\Drivers and delete the folder for your scanner model:
Open C:\Program Files\Common Files\NeatReceipts\Drivers and perform the following action for the following scanner models:
- NM-1000: Delete the Neat Mobile Scanner folder
- ND-1000: Delete the Neat ADF Scanner folder
- NC-1000: Delete the NeatConnect Scanner folder
- ADF-070108: Delete the Neat ADF Scanner 2008 folder
- Depending on your operating system, open one of the following folders:
- Find your scanner in the list below, right-click on the appropriate .MSI file, then choose Repair:
- Model NM-1000: Neat Mobile Scanner Driver
- Model ND-1000: Neat ADF Scanner Driver
- Model NeatConnect: NeatConnect Scanner Driver
- Model ADF-070108: Neat ADF Scanner 2008 Driver
- Model NR-030108: Neat Mobile Scanner 2008 Driver
- Model SCSA4601EU: Neat Mobile Scanner Silver Driver
- Restart your PC. Plug the scanner back into the computer, start Neat, and try scanning again.