3rd Party Scanners Panasonic KV-S1015C
The Panasonic KV-S1015C is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Please Note: This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
Connecting the Panasonic KV-S1015C to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Panasonic KV-S1015C if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Panasonic KV-1015C.
- Select the TWAIN Driver Package.
- Then select ptwain182006_all_package_scm.exe. The driver package will then be downloaded.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display Panasonic KV-S1026C KV-S1015C as the selected scanner.