3rd Party Scanners Fujitsu Eko Scanner with Neat Home Office Software
Fujitsu Eko Scanner with Neat Home Office Software
The Fujitsu Eko is a TWAIN compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Cloud Powered software.
Please Note: This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
Connecting the Fujitsu Eko to Neat
- Close Neat and disconnect your Fujitsu Eko if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to
install the twain driver for the Fujitsu Eko.
Please Note: You will have to register your device with Fujitsu before you are able to access the driver download link.
- Select Download next to TWAIN x86 driver for EKO series to download the driver and then install it.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer, power it on from the switch on the back and launch Neat.
- To scan, click on the Scan button at the top left hand corner of the Cloud Powered software.
The scanner drop down box will now display PaperStream IP Fujitsu Eko as the selected scanner like the image above.