Fujitsu Eko Scanner with Neat Home Office Software
The Fujitsu Eko is a TWAIN compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Cloud Powered software.
Connecting the Fujitsu Eko to Neat
- Close Neat and disconnect your Fujitsu Eko if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to
install the twain driver for the Fujitsu Eko.
Please Note: You will have to register your device with Fujitsu before you are able to access the driver download link.
- Select Download next to TWAIN x86 driver for EKO series to download the driver and then install it.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer, power it on from the switch on the back and launch Neat.
- To scan, click on the Scan.
The scanner drop down box will now display PaperStream IP Fujitsu Eko as the selected scanner like the image above.