Connect Multiple Neat Accounts to One QuickBooks Desktop Token in Neat 2.0
The steps below are for Neat account holders with multiple Neat accounts connected to QuickBooks Desktop with multiple connection tokens.
If you connected multiple Neat accounts to QuickBooks Desktop prior to February 27, 2019 you would have a different connection token assigned to each Neat account.
This article will walk you through how to share one QuickBooks connection token with several Neat accounts eliminating the need to switch tokens in the Neat Sync Manager when switching between Neat accounts to send data to QuickBooks Desktop.
For best results in switching between accounts and to preserve your mappings between Neat and QuickBooks, you will need to have an active QuickBooks Desktop Integration plan for each QuickBooks company file you will be connecting to Neat.
- How do I view the current connection token on an account?
- How do I set my accounts to share a single QuickBooks Desktop connection token?
How do I view the current connection token on an account?
- Sign in to your account at app.neat.com.
- Click on your name in the top right and select Integrations from the drop-down list.
- Locate the QuickBooks Desktop tile.
- Look at the QuickBooks Desktop tile. If you are currently connected to QuickBooks Desktop it will display Disconnect in the tile. You must disconnect the account to view the current token. Simply clicking the word Disconnect in the tile will automatically disconnect you from the current company file. You will not lose your mappings by disconnecting. Note: Be aware that you will lose your mappings if you Delete the company file from the pop-up window but not if you simply Disconnect.
- Click Connect in the QuickBooks Desktop tile to open the connection pop up window. Your current QBD Sync Manager Token will be displayed in the pop-up window along with any QBD company files you have already connected to Neat. You can reconnect to the same company file by checking the box next to the company file and then clicking Connect.