3rd Party Scanners Kodak ScanMate i940
Kodak ScanMate i940The Kodak ScanMate i940 is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Cloud Powered software. Please Note: This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
Connecting the Kodak ScanMate i940 to Neat
- Close Neat and disconnect your Kodak ScanMate i940 if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Kodak ScanMate i940.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch Neat.
- To scan, click on the Scan button at the top left hand corner of the Cloud Powered software.