3rd Party Scanners Kodak ScanMate i940
Kodak ScanMate i940
The Kodak ScanMate i940 is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Please Note: This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
Connecting the Kodak ScanMate i940 to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Kodak ScanMate i940 if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Kodak ScanMate i940.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display KODAK Scanner: i900 as the selected scanner.