NeatConnect: Items Could Not Be Uploaded
Help! I can’t upload items from my NeatConnect to Neat Cloud Service!
If you are having issues uploading to your Neat Cloud Service account from your NeatConnect scanner, please verify that your firmware is up-to-date.
You can check if you are on the latest version of the NeatConnect firmware from within the Settings menu.
If you are on the latest firmware and still unable to send to Neat, remove the account from the scanner and re-add it.
NOTE: This will not affect any items you have already uploaded to the cloud or items in the NeatConnect Outbox.
In order to do this, you will need to access the Settings menu by pressing on the small Gear icon at the bottom left corner of NeatConnect’s touchscreen.
- You will see an option in the menu that says “View my Destinations“. Tap this option to view a list of the accounts added to the scanner.
- Select your Neat Cloud Service account and you will see an option to remove the account. Once you tap “Remove Account” you will be taken back to the Main Menu.
- You will then see an option at the top of the screen which says “Add new Destinations”. Tap this option, then choose Cloud Services from the list on the next screen.
- Next, select Neat Cloud Service from the list of cloud services displayed. You will be prompted to enter the email address and password associated with the account.
- After clicking Submit, the account will be added as a scan destination once again. Try scanning another item into Neat Cloud Service.
- Check in the “From NeatConnect” folder in the Inbox of your Neat Cabinet to see if the uploaded scans went through.