Neat Files FAQ
This is Neat's updated web app and latest Neat Experience. The Neat cloud service allows you to add files – or access files – from anywhere!
- Quick guide to getting started with NeatFiles
- What are the system requirements for NeatFiles?
- How do I login and access Neat?
- How do I get my items into Neat?
- How do I provide feedback on the Neat web app?
- Other FAQs
Quick guide to getting started with NeatFiles
Check out our onboarding checklist to help with getting started.
Your dashboard provides you with updates about Neat and your account. Quickly access items, check your cashflow, or share ideas all from the Dashboard.
Review and create classic and accounting reports.
- File Cabinet
Create your own folder structure to organize your items in Neat.
- Needs Review
Check your dashboard for recently added items.
- Add Item
Import, create, and check out other ways to add items to Neat.
Access various user, account, and billing settings.
- Neat Tips
Check Neat Tips on your dashboard for tips on using Neat.
- Quick Links
Quickly access your various item types from the Quick Links menu on your dashboard.
- Release Notes
See notes on newly added functionality and features in Neat to make the most out of your experience.
- Learn More
Click on Learn More in any section of Neat to learn more about that section. Get links to helpful FAQs about each section.
- Help & Support
Quickly access the Neat Help Center articles and walkthroughs or open a case with support.
- Ideas Portal
Share your thoughts and feedback about Neat and your experience in the Ideas Portal! All changes in Neat are a direct result of customer feedback!
What are the system requirements for NeatFiles?
Neat is a web-based cloud application that can be accessed using a web browser like Chrome (Recommended), FireFox, and Safari. You must have an active Neat Cloud subscription plan in order to use Neat.
How do I login and access Neat?
- Go to app.neat.com
- Enter your existing Neat user name and password credentials.
How do I get my items into Neat?
There are many ways to get items into Neat such as:
- Snap a picture of your items with the Neat Mobile App.
- Email items directly to your Neat account using Neat’s Neat Cloud email address feature.
- Import items from your computer directly into New Neat.
- Scan items into Neat using the Desktop Scan Utility.
How do I provide feedback on the Neat web app?
Please visit the Neat Ideas Portal to share your ideas and feedback on the Neat web app.
- Folder Management
- Item Management
- Managing Columns
- Searching for Items
- Emailing Items
- Printing Images