Ambir ImageScan Pro 820ix
The Ambir ImageScan Pro 820ix is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Connecting the Ambir ImageScan Pro 820ix to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your ImageScan Pro 820ix if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Ambir ImageScan Pro 820ix.
- Select download next to Scanner Driver V6000-B1013 to download the driver and then install it.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer, power it on from the switch on the back and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display Ambir ImageScan Pro 820ix TWAIN as the selected scanner. If you don't see it listed, then click on the scanner drop down and select it.