Add/Remove Grid Columns in Neat Smart Organization System
The Neat Smart Organization System allows you to customize your Data Display Grid by giving you the capability to add or remove columns. Watch the video or follow the steps below.
Add/Remove Grid Columns
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System software (orange logo)
- By default, if you have more than one type of item in a folder (for example receipts and contacts), the item filter for the folder will show All Items. If you have only one item type in a folder, the filter will default to that item type. Click the small down arrow next to All Items to see which filter is applied.
- When All Items is selected, you will see general fields for each item, such as Name, Description, and Date Added. This is because each item type displays different fields. For example, receipts show transaction information, where contacts show information about phone numbers.
- To remove any of these columns, simply right-click on the available categories, then click on the field you want to remove from the drop down. The Eye icon indicates which fields you have displayed. In the example below, we will remove the Name column from the grid.
- To add a column back in, right-click anywhere in the Title Bar on the grid and select the column title from the drop-down menu.