Login Issues / Locked Account - Reset your Password
If you are having an issue logging into your account or you are locked out of your account
you can use the steps below to reset your password and unlock your account:
- To reset your password and unlock your account first go to
- Click the button that says Forgot Your Password?.
- At the Reset Your Password screen, enter the email address you use to sign into Neat and click Submit.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. If you don't see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your
Junk or Spam folder.
- Click the link in the email and you'll be taken to a page that requests you to answer one of your security questions. Answer the question and click Submit.
Please Note:The answer to your security question is case sensitive.
- You will be directed to a page where you can enter a new password. Enter your new password twice and then click Continue. You can then login with your new password.
Please Note: If you are still having difficulty logging into your account, please start a chat to the right or open a case with the Neat Success team.