3rd Party Scanners Canon DR-F120
Canon DR-F120The Canon DR-F120 is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Cloud Powered software.
- This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
- Neat ONLY supports scanning with the scanner's paper feeder. Scanning with the scanner's flatbed is NOT supported.
Connecting the Canon DR-F120 to Neat
- Close Neat and disconnect your Canon DR-F120 if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Canon DR-F120. Select the DR-F120ISIS/TWAIN Driver Version 1.0 SP2 driver.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch Neat.
- To scan, click on the Scan button at the top left hand corner of the Cloud Powered software.