Step 1: Take the Neat TourWhen you login to Neat for the first time, take the Neat tour to learn about the Neat Experience.
Step 2: Connect your first account to Neat!Connect your first financial account to Neat. Click Accounts/Transactions tab underneath of Do My Books and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your first account. For detailed instructions click here.
Step 3: Check your SettingsCheck your User Settings and Account Settings to make sure your account is configured to your specifications.
- To access these settings, click your name (top right hand corner), then select User Settings or Account Settings from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Download the NeatMobile App for Android or iOSScan, manage, and access all your data with the NeatMobile app.
Step 5: Take Note of your Neat Cloud Email AddressAll subscriptions for the Neat Cloud Service come with a personalized Neat Cloud email address in the following format: @neatcloud.com. This email address makes it easy to forward emails such as e-receipts and other digital documents directly to your Neat account.
Click here for more information about your Neat Cloud email address.
- The first time you log into your account, you will have the option to copy your Neat email address.
- After the first time, you can click on your name (top right hand corner), then select User Settings and check the Neat Cloud Email section.
Step 6: Set up your IntegrationsNeat can integrate with a variety of other software tools to extend and enhance the Neat experience.
Click here to get a full list of possible integrations.
- Click your name (top right hand corner), then select Integrations.
Step 7: Start Adding Items to NeatThere are many ways to get items into Neat such as:
- Snap a picture of your items with the Neat Mobile App.
- Email items directly to your Neat account using Neat’s Neat Cloud email address feature.
- Import items from your computer directly to Neat.
- Scan items to Neat using the Desktop Scan Utility.