Cancel Neat Cloud Subscription
We'd love it if you'd reconsider all the great features Neat cloud has to offer!
- InDocument Identification - Use our ID2 technology to eliminate manual data entry
- Access Your Data - Use your Neat files from virtually anywhere
- Secure - Neat protects your files with the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data
- Mobile Capture - Capture receipts, business cards, and documents with the snap of a picture
If you still wish to cancel, you can log in to your account online and follow the steps below to cancel your Neat subscription.
- Open your Neat software or login into the Neat Cloud site.
- Once logged in, click on your name or the downward facing arrow and select Billing Settings.
- You will be redirected to the Neat Self Service Portal. Select Manage subscriptions from the menu on the left.
- This will show your current Neat cloud subscription and provide you with a Do not renew button. To cancel, click Do not renew.
- You signed up for a free trial of Neat cloud without a credit card. In this case you do not need to cancel, the subscription will expire on it's own.
- You may be logged in under a different email. If you have another email address, try logging in under that email in case you setup the order there.
- A window will open allowing you to choose the reason for cancelling your subscription. Select a reason and click Do not renew to complete the cancellation.
- After a few moments the cancellation will be processed and you will see a confirmation that your subscription has been updated. If you cancelled in error, you can click Reactivate to reverse the cancellation.
- If you have Add On features (NeatVerify, QuickBooks Desktop), you will need to repeat this process in the Manage Add Ons page after selecting that option from the menu on the left.
The cancellation process may take 30 seconds to one minute to complete. Please wait until you are directed back to your subscription plan and verify it says ‘Cancelled’