- What happened to the Google sign-in option?
- Where is the Intuit sign-in option?
- How do I reset my Neat password so I can login?
What happened to the Google sign-in option?
Early in 2020, Neat released the Google Sign-In feature across all supported Neat platforms to allow for a streamlined sign-in experience.
Recently, Apple has implemented new application requirements that state that we must offer Apple Sign-In options in conjuction with any other sign-in options, such as Google Sign-In. We've unfortunately had to temporarily remove other sign-in options from Neat Mobile for iOS until these new requirements can be met.
In the meantime, check out this article to learn how to reset your Neat password so you can login.
Click here to login to Neat to tell us what Sign-In options you want to see in Neat! We'd love to hear your feedback!
Where is the Intuit sign-in option?
The Intuit sign-in option is currently only available when logging in at app.neat.com, but could be available on other Neat products like Neat Mobile, in the future.
If that is something you'd like to see available in Neat, then make sure you cast your vote here!
How do I reset my Neat password so I can login?
- Follow the mobile password reset steps if you are using the Neat Mobile app.
- Follow the web app password reset steps if you are using the Neat Web app.