New Neat Mobile App Troubleshoot Google Sign-In Issues
Troubleshoot Google Sign-In Issues
If you previously signed into Neat with your Google credentials and then receive an error when signing in with Google, please try the following steps to remove sign in access before trying again.
Remove Google sign in access
- Go to your Google Account. Sign in if necessary.
- Select Security from the menu on the left.
- Go to Third-party apps with account access, then click Manage third-party access.
- Click any listings for Neat that have sign in access.
- Select Remove Access.
- After allowing approximately 10 minutes, try signing into Neat with Google once more.