The Canon P-208II is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Connecting the Canon P-208II to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Canon P-208II if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Canon P-208II.
- Select the ISIS/TWAIN Driver driver.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display Canon P-208II TWAIN as the selected scanner.
If you are having difficulty getting the scanner to show up in the scanner list in Neat, please try turning off the scanner's Auto Start feature.
- Disconnect the scanner.
- Close Neat.
- Auto Start is located on the back of the scanner. Make sure the switch is set to 'OFF'.
- Then connect the scanner back to the computer, and start the Neat Scan Utility.