Neat Smart Organization System - Define Location of Offline Storage
When you scan an item using the Neat Smart Organization System while you are offline, or not connected to the internet, the item is held in a Processing Queue in the app. The scanned item is also temporarily stored in a location on your computer. You can select the location that the temporary files are stored in by following the steps below.
Define Location of Offline Storage
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System (orange logo)
- In the upper right corner of the app, click on the down arrow next to your username. In the drop down menu, click My Account.
- The Account Settings page will open. Click on the Application Preferences tab.
- On the Application Preferences tab, under Offline Settings, you will see buttons to Set New Location or Restore From Cloud. Click Set New Location.
- Browse to the desired location on your computer and click Save.