Neat Smart Organization System Neat Smart Organization System - Integrate Google Contacts
Neat Smart Organization System - Integrate Google Contacts
Please Note: Neat Web App now has ALL of the desktop features, and so much more! You can continue to use this desktop application, however, all new features, improvements, and updates will occur in our Neat web application. Click here to learn more!
Learn how to activate your Google account as a connection to aggregate all of your personal or business contacts in one place using the Neat Smart Organization System.
Connect Google Account to Neat
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System. (orange logo)
- Click on the small down arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and click My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, click on the Connections tab.
- Locate the Google Contacts connection type and click Connect.
- You'll be prompted to login with your Google log in information. Fill in your email address and password, then click Sign in.
- A new window will appear with a message requesting to manage your contacts. Click Accept.