Neat Smart Organization System - Integrate Google Contacts
Learn how to activate your Google account as a connection to aggregate all of your personal or business contacts in one place using the Neat Smart Organization System.
Connect Google Account to Neat
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System. (orange logo)
- Click on the small down arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and click My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, click on the Connections tab.
- Locate the Google Contacts connection type and click Connect.
- You'll be prompted to login with your Google log in information. Fill in your email address and password, then click Sign in.
- A new window will appear with a message requesting to manage your contacts. Click Accept.