Kodak ScanMate i1150WN
The Kodak ScanMate i1150WN is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Scan Utility.
Connecting the Kodak ScanMate i1150WN to the Neat Scan Utility
- Close Neat and disconnect your Kodak ScanMate i1150WN if it is connected.
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Kodak ScanMate i1150WN.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch the Neat Scan Utility.
- To scan, click on the Scan button.
The scanner drop down box will now display KODAK Scanner: i1100 as the selected scanner. If you don't see it listed, then click on the scanner drop down and select it.