Transactions in the Neat Mobile App
You can now view and work with streamed transactions in the Neat Mobile App. A Complete plan is required to access streaming transactions from your bank, credit card, or financial institution. In order to view transactions from the mobile app, they first need to be set up online at app.neat.com. Follow the steps linked here to add an account.
Once you've confirmed you have transactions in Neat you can view them from the companion Mobile app as well.
- Accessing Transactions in the Neat Mobile App
- Filtering Transactions in the Neat Mobile App
- Editing Transactions in the Neat Mobile App
Accessing Transactions in the Neat Mobile App
- Tap More from the bottom right of the Mobile app.
- You'll now see Transactions at the top of the list. Tap it to view your streamed data.
Filtering Transactions by Date
- You can select a new date range by tapping the Date bar across the top.
- Set your new start and end date in the calendar window, press OK, then press Save. Your transactions will be refreshed to reflect the new date range.
Tap Filter to narrow the results further by Reconciled, Vendor, or Category.
- Reconciled gives you the option to view only reconciled transactions or non-reconciled transactions. Press Clear to view both or to reset your selection. Press X to set your selection.
- Vendor allows you to select one or multiple vendors to view. A check mark will appear on the right for each vendor you select. Press X to set your selection.
- Category allows you to filter your transactions by your chart of accounts cateogries.
Editing Transactions in the Neat Mobile App
To edit details for a specific transaction, tap the row for that transaction and then press the pencil icon on the right. You cannot edit the date or amount but can edit the Vendor Name and Description.