What is my Neat Cloud Username? - Migration Tool (Windows)
Your Neat Cloud username is the email address you used to register the software when you originally installed it.
- To check to see what email address is currently registered to your software click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Neat software.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Sync Settings to access the sync options.
- A new window will open, with an ON/OFF option.
- Choose ON, and then Save and Close.Note: If sync is already on then, please select OFF, and Save and Close. Then, go through these steps again, to turn sync on again.
You will then be presented with a login screen and you will see the email address that is your Neat Cloud username.
- If there is no email address listed in the username box, then you can enter the email address you would like to use as your Neat Cloud username.
- If the email address listed is not the email address you want to use as your Neat Cloud username, then please click here to open a support case. The support team can direct you in moving your data into a Neat Cloud account with the username that you want.