What is my Neat Cloud Username? - Migration Tool (Windows)
Your Neat Cloud username is the email address you used to register the software when you originally installed it.
- To check to see what email address is currently registered to your software click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Neat software.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Sync Settings to access the sync options.
- A new window will open, with an ON/OFF option.
- Choose ON, and then Save and Close.Note: If sync is already on then, please select OFF, and Save and Close. Then, go through these steps again, to turn sync on again.
You will then be presented with a login screen and you will see the email address that is your Neat Cloud username.
- If there is no email address listed in the username box, then you can enter the email address you would like to use as your Neat Cloud username. Once complete, click here to get back to the migration resource center.
- If the email address listed is not the email address you want to use as your Neat Cloud username, then please click here to open a support case. The support team can direct you in moving your data into a Neat Cloud account with the username that you want.