Neat Smart Organization System Delete a Folder using the Neat Smart Organization System
Delete a Folder using the Neat Smart Organization System
Please Note: Neat 2.0 now has ALL of the desktop features, and so much more! You can continue to use this desktop application, however, all new features, improvements, and updates will occur in our (Neat 2.0) web application. Click here to learn more!
Learn how to delete a folder from your database using the Neat Smart Organization System. Follow the steps below or watch the video to remove unwanted folders and their contents.
Delete a Folder
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System software (orange logo)
- In the Folders pane, right click on the folder you want to delete. In the drop down menu, click Delete.
- A message box will open, asking you to confirm that you want to delete the folder. Click Delete.
- A message box will appear, confirming that the folder has been deleted. Click Dismiss to close the message box. The deleted folder will be moved to your Trash folder.
Permanently Delete a Folder
- If you want to permanently delete the folder from your database, click on the small arrow next to the Trash folder to reveal its contents.
- You should now see the deleted folder in your Trash folder. Right-click on the folder and then click Delete Permanently in the drop-down menu.
- A message box will appear to confirm that you want to permanently delete the folder from your database. Click Delete. The folder will be removed from your Neat database.