Panasonic scanners set the standard for performance in a busy office environment. These high-capacity scanners make fast work of even the biggest jobs, while desktop scan utility lets you easily create expense reports, export tax data, and more. The scan utility works with the following Panasonic models: KV-S1015C, KV-S1026C, KV-S1027C, & KV-S1057C.
Getting Started with the Desktop Scan Utility
Click here to download the latest version of the desktop scan utility and for instructions to complete the installation process.
These are the required specifications for installation:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32 or 64-bit) or Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- Surface Pro and other touchscreen computers are currently not supported, click here for more information.
- Pentium® IV 2.0+ GHz or faster (Dual Core recommended)
- 1 GB RAM; 2 GB highly recommended
- 1 GB of available disk space for installation, 1 GB recommended for user data
- Available USB port
Scanning into the Neat Cloud
You can learn about scanning with the desktop scan utility here.
The Neat Software allows you to easily change your settings to determine how you want your scans to appear. Choose your item type, color, scan destination and more using the scan settings toolbar. Click here for more information on changing your scan settings.
If you are having an issue scanning with the scan utility, Click here for our troubleshooting guide.