Smart Organization System User Guide and Help
Click play below to view a playlist of videos that will help you get started with the Smart Organization System. Once each video is done the next will automatically play, or you can click the Youtube button at the bottom right of the video to view the contents of the playlist.
Getting Started with the Neat Smart Organization System
These are the required specifications for installation:
- Microsoft® Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64-bit) or Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- Surface Pro and other touchscreen computers are currently not supported
- Pentium® IV 2.0+ GHz or faster (Dual Core recommended)
- 1 GB RAM; 2 GB highly recommended
- 1 GB of available disk space for installation, 1 GB recommended for user data
- Available USB port
Your Neat Cabinet
Your Neat cabinet is where all of the items that you scan into Neat are stored. Your cabinet functions much like a real filing cabinet, allowing you to create folders that you can add items to and organize according to your preference. You can see how to manage the items in your cabinet in this article.
Scanning into the Neat Cloud
You can use any of the Neat scanners–NeatReceipts, NeatDesk, or NeatConnect–and also any 3rd party scanner that is TWAIN compliant to scan items to the Neat Cloud.